Some people call it a bucket list. Others their life list. It might also be called a wish list or things to do before I die.
I call it my “Dayedreams”. These are things that I would love to do some day (or things that I am actively pursuing). Dreams have a way of evolving. I hope that this list is never exhausted- that I will always keep dreaming.
I have decided to share my Dayedreams with you as part of my attempts to be deliberate and intentional in life.
In no particular order…
- I want to visit all 50 states in the United States. So far, I have been in 35. Many I would love to visit again (like California, Texas and HAWAII!).
- I would love to follow one of Paul’s missionary journeys. It would be fascinating to visit the places that he wrote about.
- I want to take a ride in a hot air balloon.
- I would like to attend an NFL game- preferably in San Francisco.
- I plan to write a book. I would love to have it be worthy of publishing.
- I want to go to an Olympics- it doesn’t matter where and I don’t really mind if it is summer OR winter (although winter would be truly amazing!)
- It would be great to record a Daye family album with each of us playing a different instrument. I look forward to seeing what my kids decide to play!
- I want to go to a blogging conference (actively pursuing- I am signed up for my first conference- Allume Social – that I will be attending in October!).
- I would like to go on a mission trip to every continent (except Antarctica- although I would LOVE to see it!). I have 3 more to go- Africa, Europe and South America.
- I want to take my kids to Disney World, The Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls and on a cruise (pretty sure, Niagara Falls will happen!)
- I would like to snorkel (beside my husband!) in the Great Barrier Reef.
- I would like to have a successful vegetable garden. I have a dream of canning foods for the winter. And stocking my freezer. And hanging my clothes on a clothesline to dry. Working towards all of these!
- I want see England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales for myself. I want to visit Edzell castle- once owned by the Lindsay clan (part of my family heritage).
- I would love to have a dog one day…
- I pray that my children will fall in love with Jesus and follow Him with all of their hearts.
- And I pray that my life would bring glory to God!